How to become a MEAN stack developer
As we have stated, a MEAN stack includes a list of technologies a developer should be familiar with.
is an extensible framework for describing web servers.
is a framework that provides the foundation for web development. It was created to develop single-page applications and continues to be popular and necessary for developers.
MEAN stack developer should have,
- understanding of the front-end and back-end processes
- ability to work with HTML / CSS
- ability to work with databases
- understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines
- profiling and optimizing applications
@fern Awesome.. Thanks Bro
@root welcome bro