The main purpose of the workshop is to give students the ability to analyze and present data by using Azure Machine Learning Python ,Jupiter Notebook and to provide an introduction to the use of machine learning and big data.
Module 1: Introduction to Machine Learning
This module introduces machine learning and discussed how algorithms and languages are used.
· What is machine learning?
· Introduction to machine learning algorithms
· Introduction to machine learning languages
Module 2: Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
Describe the purpose of Azure Machine Learning, and list the main features of Azure Machine Learning Studio.
· Azure machine learning overview
· Introduction to Azure machine learning studio
· Developing and hosting Azure machine learning applications
Module 3: Managing Data-sets
At the end of this module the student will be able to explore various types of data in Azure machine learning.
· Categorizing your data
· Importing data to Azure machine learning
· Exploring and transforming data in Azure machine learning
Module 4: Building Azure Machine Learning Models
This module describes how to use regression algorithms and neural networks with Azure machine learning.
· Azure machine learning workflows
· Using regression algorithms
· Using neural networks
Module 5: Using Azure Machine Learning Models
This module explores how to provide end users with Azure machine learning services, and how to share data generated from Azure machine learning models.
· Deploying and publishing models
· Consuming Experiments
Module 6: Using Cognitive Services
This module introduces the cognitive services APIs for text and image processing to create a recommendation application, and describes the use of neural networks with Azure machine learning.
· Cognitive services overview
· Processing language
· Processing images and video
· Recommending products
Cost - 8000 Rupees
Lunch will be provided
Note: Bring your own Laptops (4GB RAM )
Register URL - https://bit.ly/2NirW2l
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries
uditha bandara - 0716092918
Uditha Bandara (MVP) is specializes in Data Science, Mobile App and Blockchain technologies. He is the South East Asia`s First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional). He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India. He has published several books,articles, tutorials, and demos on his Blog – https://uditha.wordpress.com